Land surveying is one of the ways to fix the boundaries of the site and fix its coordinates in various systems, in other words, it is a geodetic method for measuring land plots in a rectangular coordinate system (i.e., in the horizontal plane).
Land surveying includes a full range of services for coordinating the boundaries of the site – the removal of boundaries in nature according to existing data (restoration of land use boundaries), determination and fixation of land allotment boundaries. All legal registration and office data processing with paper and electronic data at the output is also included in the list of works on land surveying in Uzbekistan.
For various operations with land plots, it is necessary to carry out a land surveying procedure:
- purchase and sale of land;
- exchange of a land plot for other real estate or any other material values;
- donation of land;
- registration of the site in private ownership (privatization);
entering into an inheritance (a share or a whole land allotment);
- when renting land for a long period (conclusion of a lease agreement with KUGI);
- for construction and major reconstructions, land surveying is necessary (obtaining an urban planning plan from the Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture of the Leningrad Region, after which a building permit is issued);
- when registering an address for a residential building;
for registration of ownership of land (residential premises).
For all of the above operations, it is advisable to start a land survey, which includes: coordination and clarification of the boundaries of your land, creation of a planned high-altitude geodetic justification (in the future, when building a house, you will not need to order this service again from surveyors), the formation and correct execution of a package of necessary documentation, obtaining necessary information about the parameters of the land plot (area, length of boundary lines, exact coordinates obtained from boundary markers with high accuracy), fixing the boundaries of the marked area with identification marks to a depth of 0.8 meters with long-term fixing (wooden stakes of great length 1-1.5 meters, metal pins or fittings, dowels hammered into a concrete space).